You found me so today must be the day you take a deep breath and give yourself a fresh start. Whatever is happening in your life right now, please know your "now" is not forever and you don't have to figure it all out on your own. Everyone needs help and support sometimes to navigate through life's challenges. Everyone's needs are unique. I'm happy to talk to you about yours. Here are some of the areas where I can help.
- Perhaps your marriage or relationship is in trouble?
- Do you need support and guidance through a difficult life transition?
- Has job loss or career challenges left you anxious and stressed?
- Are your coping skills being tested with parenting or family responsibilities?
- Is your work-life balance off and you need help creating more satisfying life?
- Has the last year left you depressed or lonely without the balance of your normal life?
- Has the loss of a loved one left you grieving and lost?
So, whether this is your first time or you have sought counseling help before, I'd like to offer you the hope of something a little different. I combine my training as a therapist with the practical application of coaching
principles for real help that offers more than just talk therapy. Even with the ever-changing status of our lives right now, you can take a pro-active approach to move your life or your
relationship in a positive direction. I'm happy to answer your questions to assess if my services are right for you. Easy access Telehealth options available for online video or phone sessions using a HIPPA-compliant site.
- Couples can find their way back to each other...stronger, more committed, passionate, forgiving, and loving or find resolution (marriage, pre-marital, committed couple, and pre/post divorce care, infidelity)
- Individuals challenged by life transitions, pre/post retirement, stress, anxiety, depression, or trauma...can find support, coping strategies, and empowerment
- Families seeking help with parenting challenges, blended family topics, child/teen difficulties, extended family conflicts and more...can find useful strategies, gain insight, create harmony
- Grief sufferers from loss of a loved one, widowhood, betrayal, or other losses...can move through the pain, discover who they are now, and find peace with their life now
- Job/Career Seekers "stuck" or discouraged...can discover their identity and confidence, achieve goals, implement action plans for job/career success and satisfaction
Two final questions...
"What if you really can experience freedom from the pain or unhappiness you are experiencing right now?"
"What if you can feel hopeful and re-energized about your most important relationships, career, or life?"
If you are looking for extra support, guidance, or strategies through a challenging time, or you're just ready to move in a new direction, I can help.
Please call for your free 15-minute phone consultation or send me an email. (See below)
Thanks for considering me as a partner in your journey.
Diana Conwell, LMFT
Content Copyright 2021. All rights reserved.