Hello. 2020 has been a very difficult year as we all know. However your life might be impacted right now, I would like to help you find your way through it the best way you can. Perhaps your marriage or relationship is in trouble or feels broken? Are you anxious about finances, job security, or you have already lost your job? Is working from home and parenting/home-schooling your kids taking a toll on your sanity? Are social distancing orders leaving you depressed or lonely without the balance of your normal life? Has the loss of a loved one left you grieving and empty? If your life feels really difficult right now, please know you don't have to figure it all out on your own. I'd like to help. Please be kind to yourself and take the next step to discover what you need to walk through this difficult time.
Whether this is your first time or you have sought counseling help before, I'd like to offer you the hope of something a little different. I combine my training as a therapist with the practical application of coaching principles for real help that offers more than just talk therapy. Even with the ever-changing status of our lives right now, you can take a pro-active approach to move your life or your relationship in a positive direction. I'm happy to answer your questions to assess if my services are right for you. Easy access Telehealth options available for video or phone sessions using a HIPPA-compliant site.
- Couples can find their way back to each other...stronger, more committed, passionate, forgiving, and loving or find resolution (marriage, pre-marital, committed couple, and pre/post divorce care, infidelity)
- Individuals challenged by life transitions, pre/post retirement, stress, anxiety, depression, or trauma...can find support, coping strategies, and empowerment.
- Families seeking help with parenting challenges, blended family topics, child/teen difficulties, extended family conflicts and more...can find useful strategies, gain in sight, create harmony
- Grief sufferers from loss of a loved one, widowhood, betrayal, or other losses...can move through the pain, discover who they are now, and find peace with their life now.
- Job/Career Seekers "stuck" or discouraged...can discover their identity and confidence, achieve goals, implement action plans for job/career success and satisfaction.
If you answer "yes" to one or more of these questions, I can help.
- Is your marriage or intimate relationship unsatisfying or in trouble?
- Have you lost a loved one or experienced other losses in your life?
- Are parenting or family issues difficult and challenging?
- Is your job, career, or job search causing you a lot of stress?
- Have you experienced a life changing event and need support to figure out how to cope?
- Are you tired of moving through life day after day feeling unfocused, unfulfilled, and dissatisfied?
Two final questions...
"What if you really can experience freedom from the pain or unhappiness you are experiencing right now?"
"What if you can feel hopeful and re-energized about your most important relationships, career, or life?"
If you are looking for extra support, guidance, or strategies through a challenging time, or you're just ready to move in a new direction, I can help. Please call for your free 15-minute phone consultation or send me an email. (See below)
Thanks for considering me as a partner in your journey.
Content copyright 2020, Diana Aten Conwell, LMFT. All rights reserved.
In global header or head section of every page.