Hello and welcome to my website. Whether this is your first time or you have sought counseling help before, I would like to offer you the hope of something a little different. I combine my training as a therapist with the practical application of coaching principles for real help with the challenges of real life with real results.
I am trained and licensed in Marriage & Family Therapy, Career Counseling, and Life Coaching where:
- Couples can find their way back to each other...stronger, more committed, passionate, forgiving, and loving or find resolution (marriage, pre-marital, committed couple, and pre/post divorce care, infidelity)
- Individuals challenged by life transitions, pre/post retirement, stress, anxiety, depression, or trauma...can find support, coping strategies, and empowerment.
- Families seeking help with parenting challenges, blended family topics, child/teen difficulties, extended family conflicts and more...can find useful strategies, gain in sight, create harmony
- Grief sufferers from loss of a loved one, widowhood, betrayal, or other losses...can move through the pain, discover who they are now, and find peace with their loss.
- Job/Career Seekers "stuck" or discouraged...can discover their identity and confidence, achieve goals, implement action plans for success and satisfaction, and find job opportunities.
If you answer "yes" to one or more of these questions, I can help.
- Is your marriage or intimate relationship unsatisfying or in trouble?
- Have you lost a loved one or experienced other losses in your life?
- Are parenting or family issues difficult and challenging?
- Is your job, career, or job search causing you a lot of stress?
- Have you experienced a life changing event and need support to figure out how to cope?
- Are you tired of moving through life day after day feeling unfocused, unfulfilled, and dissatisfied?
Two final questions...
"What if you really can experience freedom from the pain or unhappiness you are experiencing right now?"
"What if you can feel hopeful and re-energized about your most important relationships or career?"
If you are looking for extra support, guidance, or strategies through a challenging time, or you're just ready to move in a new direction, I can help. Please call for your free 15-minute phone consultation or send me an email. (See below)
Thanks for considering me as a partner in your journey.
Content copyright 2015, Diana Aten Conwell, LMFT. All rights reserved.